Site by Dyad Communications

Philadelphia Art Alliance (Charles Klauder & Frank Miles Day, 1906)

Still used for its original purpose, this dynamic turn-of-the-century building was designed as an avant garde museum. Today it is a thriving, mixed-use facility sought after for receptions, conferences and the performing arts. The renovation accommodates a broad range of galleries, restaurants, offices and grand public spaces. This comprehensive project involved all aspects of programming, space planning, historic research, façade renovation, graphics and signage and antiques procurement.

View Project
View Project
Play
<
>
Return