10 Beach House Design Ideas to Get You Ready for Summer!
With summer around the corner, get inspired by these design tips from the Eberlein Design team!
1. Bring the outside in with elegant wicker pieces that pair with the other natural materials in your design.
Oceanfront Reimagined Living Room
2. Let your hair down and make a statement by pairing bold furnishings with dynamic interiors.
Margate Contemporary Atrium
3. Don’t interrupt your spectacular view with an ever-present television, stow it in a motorized pop-up TV cabinet at the foot of your bed.
Oceanfront Reimagined Master Bedroom
4. Provide a place by the door to sit down and take off your shoes and pick up your beach towel.
Naturalists’ Sanctuary Foyer Bench
5. Let exuberant architectural elements speak for themselves. We chose all white walls and pale carpeting to energize this exciting stairwell
Margate Contemporary Stairwell
6. Anticipate rainy days at the beach and have the sunroom ready with books, puzzles and games.
Shingle Style Beach House Sunroom
7. Make your guests feel at home by styling their room with extra blankets and a place to open their travel bags.
Naturalists’ Sanctuary Guest Bedroom
8. Connect with local tile artisans to add a special touch to your home.
Shingle Style Beach House Guest Bathroom
9. Have fun with nautical themed fabrics, materials, fixtures and hardware!
Shingle Style Beach House Kid’s Bedroom Window
10. Maximize protection from the elements and open vistas of the sea by installing storm proof doors that fold back completely to allow true indoor/outdoor living.
Oceanfront Reimagined Family Room and Deck
Back to New & Exciting